Should you be lucky enough to be invited to attend a job interview, either in person or virtually via video, you will need to prepare and do your research to be able to ace that interview.
- Do you research on the business, news and media around the business, the Interviewers, and anything that is relevant to the job
- Prepare well by providing evidence based answers
- Review the job description, and come up with examples per each requirement
- Practice, practice, practice – Rehearse your answers out loud in front of the mirror, get someone to ask you questions, or record your responses so you are better prepared – Arrive 10 minutes early
- If you have a video interview, ensure your background setting is tidy, the lighting is good, room is quiet, and you have checked the sound
- Always present well and dress well in business attire
Should you require any more further advice, please visit us via jobsforaustralia.com and register your details with us.