Having a good LinkedIn Profile is important, not only to help you maintain a professional network, but also provides a glimpse into your career experiences when applying for jobs.
Our team at Jobs for Australia have put together a video with some tips and tricks to improve your LinkedIn profile.
Here are their top tips:
- Maximise your headline title, use key words and searchable terms
- Have a good quality profile photo. Ensure that it is a recent and professional photo
- A good profile photo can receive up to 15 times more views – Be clear, consistent and genuine
- Make use of hashtags (#); subscribe and follow people and companies
- Send a personalised message when you are requesting for a new connection
Should you require any more further advice, please visit us via Jobsforaustralia.com and register your details with us.